Agile Task Chair by Innerspace
Agile is perfect for the modern workplace – nimble, adaptable and smart.
Based upon a family of office seating, Agile supports both high performance task seating plus multipurpose meeting seating.
The Agile chair has a three dimensional curved backrest frame to complement any modern workplace design.
BIFMA Certified for strength and durability.
– Ergonomic 3D Technical Mesh back.
– Adjustable lumbar support as standard.
– Donati synchronised seat mechanism with seat slide
– Injection moulded seat foam with waterfall front edge for increased blood flow.
– 5 star base with castors and gas lift.
– Optional headrest.
– Optional polished aluminium base.
– Optional and retro-fittable Height adjustable armrests.
– Optional Fully upholstered backrest.
– Black Technical Mesh, Seat Fabric, Base and frame.
– 5 years
|Lead time:||Ready to ship|
|Delivery:||More info on delivery|
|Returns:||Read our full returns policy|
Innerspace is one of the oldest and most trusted furniture brands in Australia.
Started in Western Australian in 1950 by brothers Bill and Bob Hawkins as W.H and R.J Hawkins Furniture Manufacturers, the Hawkins brothers specialised in antique reproduction furniture for homes and the business became well known for high quality and craftsmanship.
In 1966 they changed their name to Modern Furnishings to better reflect the new styles and furniture designs of the 1960’s.
Bob’s son Craig joined in the late 1970’s and was instrumental in changing the direction and the name of the business to Modern Office Interiors in 1980 to better support the growing market for specialised office furniture.
Fast forward to 1991 and the introduction of a new name ‘Innerspace’ was born.
More recently in 2015 saw the return to our original roots where Innerspace started to offer designer furniture and lighting for the residential market in addition to being a market leader in commercial furniture.