Aleta Table by Viccarbe
The personality and distinctive character of Jaime Hayon remain present in this extension of the successful Aleta family, which is inspired by the appearance and movement of sharks.
The Aleta Table is available in different dimensions and finishes.
– Steel structure with brass finish or powder coated in white, black, sand or altea blue.
– 25mm lacquered micro-texturised MDF top, bevelled on both sides of the top. Available in white, black and grey, sand, tobacco, smoke, grey and silver. red, mustard, green and blue.
– 19mm Low Pressure Laminate (LPL) with 1.5mm PVC edge, in white or black.
– 19mm High Pressure Laminate (HPL) with 1.5mm PVC edge, in white or black.
– 12mm Compact laminated table top. The edge can be in white or black. With a black edge, the surface of the tabletop can be white or black; for a white edge, it can be white.
– 800mm Diameter x 740mm HSHOW MORE SHOW LESS
|Lead time:||12+ weeks|
|Delivery:||More info on delivery|
|Returns:||Read our full returns policy|
Viccarbe is a furniture design company based in Valencia, Spain, and references a contemporary style of living with a wide range of products for both the home and the workplace.
They are distinguished by their great simplicity, representing value, innovative elegance and global brand awareness.
By manufacturing contemporary furniture developed by the most prestigious international designers, their collection is a worldwide reference for design.
They are present in more than sixty countries on five continents and they manufacture exclusively in Europe under the management certification ISO -9001 and ISO-14000.
About the designer
Spanish artist-designer Jaime Hayon was born in Madrid in 1974.
After studying industrial design in Madrid and Paris he joined Fabrica – the Benetton-funded design and communication academy in Italy- in 1997 where he directed the design department until 2003. Hayon set up his own studio practice in the year 2000 and dedicated himself fully to his personal projects from 2003 onward, today he is one of the most acclaimed creators worldwide.
He has created furniture ranges for iconic companies and has designed various lighting fixtures collections for leading lighting companies.
He has created accessories for Piper Heidsieck, Gaia and Gino and The Rug Company and designed his first wristwatch collection for a new Swiss watch brand OROLOG which launched in late 2013.
These collections have put Jaime at the forefront a new wave of creators that blurred the lines between art, decoration and design and a renaissance in finely-crafted, intricate objects within the context of contemporary design culture.
With offices in Italy, Spain and Japan, Hayon’s main interest is to find challenges and new perspectives continuously.