Armand Sofa By Flexform Mood
Both stand-alone and sectional, Armand is a sofa whose generous proportions were designed to offer welcoming warmth. The Armand concept draws upon the Mood collection’s own aesthetic language that expresses the harmonious balance between tradition and modernity.
Backrest and armrests are the same height and feature generous padding that, along with the goose-down-filled cushions, heightens the sensation of immense comfort offered by Armand. Couture piping outlines the armrests and cushions, highlighting the Armand sofa’s soft silhouette.
The piping is available in a choice of refined tone-on-tone or contrasting grosgrain. The Armand sofa’s elegant metal feet come in satin, chrome, black chrome, burnished, bronze or champagne finish.
The innate versatility that sets the Armand sofa apart allows it to wear fresh, modern fabrics like cotton and linen with the same elegance as the more decorative velvets.
– Structure elements in metal with molded polyurethane padding, covered with a protective laminated fabric.
– Ottoman structure and armrests in solid wood with polyurethane foam padding, covered with a protective laminated fabric.
– Seat cushions in sterilized goose down (Assopiuma Certified, Gold Label) with insert in high resilience crushproof material.
– Backrest cushions in sterilized goose down (Assopiuma Certified, Gold Label) available with or without cushion support bolster in polyurethane foam, covered with a protective laminated fabric. Backrest cushions are upon request, with upcharge. Codes 1LU91-1LU92 available in the 400 series leather only.
– Base in metal with satin, chrome, black chrome, burnished, bronze 457 or champagne finish. Rests on pads made of thermoplastic material.
– Upholstery is removable in both the fabric and leather versions.
– Piping. Upholstery detailing includes grosgrain piping that can be crafted in all the colours on the sample board.SHOW MORE SHOW LESS
|Lead time:||12+ weeks|
|Delivery:||More info on delivery|
|Returns:||Read our full returns policy|
The Flexform MOOD collection operates in an area of classic-contemporary tastes. It is a world with affinities to that of Flexform in terms of quality and elegance, but with more eclectic, multilingual stylist research, capable of inserting codes from the past through a process of simplification.
Mood shifts between retro and Deco, removing embellishments and stylistic redundancy through careful deployment of an aesthetic of subtraction. The refinement of the details, the fabrics, the finely crafted natural wood is a constant presence, throughout the collection. Mood plays with the forms of memory.
The fabrics conserve a range of warm tones, with bright colorful accents. The Mood world takes its inspiration from the beautiful furnishings produced in Europe during the last century, reinterpreted to update the image of sofas, armchairs, tables, beds, lamps.
The wide range of types (sofas, armchairs, chairs, ottomans, chaises longues, credenzas, wardrobe cabinets, chests of drawers, tables, end tables, beds, lamps) makes Mood an ideal choice for the residential and contract markets, hotels and lounges.
Mood products are found today in elegant public and private spaces all over the world, from a penthouse in Singapore to the halls of hotels in Hamburg or Phuket.