Eddy is a seating system developed for decorating terraces, decks, porches and patios with style and elegance.
The hallmark feature of the Eddy sofa is its light-as-air structure in austenitic stainless steel 316, upholstered entirely in elegant hand-woven polypropylene fibre and available in a palette of sophisticated colours that range from earth tones to bordeaux and olive green.
The base of the sofa is in marine plywood, while the stainless-steel structure is also available with epoxy powder-coated white, khaki green, wine red or burnished finish. The sofa sits on a perimeter frame in austenitic stainless steel 316 and nylon pads.
The visual lightness of the woven structure contrasts with the generously padded seat and backrest cushions.
To ensure optimal outdoor performance, all the upholstered pieces are encased in a special lining made of breathable water-repellent fabric, while the vast collection of outdoor textiles guarantees excellent resistance not only to the effects of weather and the sun but also to chlorine and salt water.
It is strongly advised that the respective covers be used to keep the Eddy sofas in top condition and prolong their original beauty as much as possible.
- Backrest and armrest in stainless steel 316 with electropolished finish; or epoxy-powder-coated in white 100, wine red 405, khaki green 705, or burnished finish; or in woven polypropylene cord in sand 8001, anthracite 8005, bordeaux 8002, green 8006, white 8007, brown 8004.
- Base in epoxy powder-coated stainless steel 316 and marine plywood panel. Rests on pads made of thermoplastic material.
- Seat cushion in polyurethane foam covered in a protective, water-repellent laminated fabric.
- Backrest cushion in polyurethane foam and polyester fibre covered with a protective, water-repellent laminated fabric.
- Optional cushions in polyester fibre with water-repellent upholstery. Optional cushions are upon request.
- Upholstery in removable fabric.
- Cover in waterproof material; the cover is upon request.