Designer - Carlo Colombo
A component sofa, also elegant in the chaise lounge version, with a graphic sign generated by the structure in metal tubing, covered with a macro-weave of upholstered fabric that brings out the form.
Ample, comfortable seats covered in fabric or leather make this model extremely versatile. An affable presence to enhance the domestic landscape, making Edmond ideal for any type of decor.
- Base in epoxy powder coated metal.
- Frame in satined, chromed, burnished, champagne or black chromed metal.
- Seat cushions wooden frame with polyurethane padding and down.
- Backrest cushions filled with down and resilient inner core.
- Throw pillows down-filled, on request with upcharge.
- Upholstery removable fabric or leather covers.