Ergonomic Home Office package
Working from home?
Dining table getting bogged down with tech and paperwork?
Getting a sore back and neck? Headaches?
We have created a package of ergonomic products for remote working from home:
– Sit to Stand motorised desk
– Ergonomic Task chair
– Adjustable monitor arm
These 3 products used in conjunction will ensure you have the best possible ergonomic setup whilst working at home!
Altura Sit to stand desk
Altura is a versatile and time-saving solution for any customer looking for an ergonomic sit to stand electric desk.
– Electric sit to stand desk and worktop. With height adjustment range from 735mm -1235mm high.
– Noise level: < 50dB and Standby power consumption: < 0.5W.
– With UP/DOWN Push button height control.
– Includes anti-collision technology. White powdercoat.
– Supplied with electrical plug and 1.5M lead.
– Worktop size: 1500mm L x 800mm D.
– Worktop Finish: Formica Snowdrift 25mm thick melamine with matching ABS edge.
– 5 Year warranty on frame and electrical parts.
Agile Task chair
Agile supports high performance task seating and has a three dimensional curved backrest frame to complement any modern home office design.
– Ergonomic 3D Technical Mesh back.
– Adjustable lumbar support as standard.
– Synchronised seat mechanism with seat slide
– Injection moulded seat foam with waterfall front edge for increased blood flow.
– 5 star base with castors and gas lift.
– Height adjustable armrests with soft pads
– Black Mesh, frame, base, and castors. Charcoal seat fabric.
Motion 1 Single Monitor arm
Motion 1 enables your LCD screen to be lifted off the worktop, providing correct ergonomic posture and freeing up your workspace.
– Holds up to 30″ monitor.
– Weight Capacity: 2-9 Kgs
– White finish
– Comes with Clamp on or bolt through kit.
– Fully rotational and can be moved 360 degrees at any position.
– Gas spring inside with easy adjustment to suit different screen weights.
– Includes 2 USB (type A) ports in the base of the arm with pass through leads – can be connected to power (not included) or to a Computer.
* Package price is for 1 of each item.
Requires assembly by user – instructions included.
Desk frame, Chair and monitor arm are supplied boxed up.
Pick up only:
Collection from our warehouse once paperwork processed and goods prepared.
Pick up times Monday – Friday 9am – 3pm
|Lead time:||Ready to ship|
|Delivery:||More info on delivery|
|Returns:||Read our full returns policy|
Innerspace is one of the oldest and most trusted furniture brands in Australia.
Started in Western Australian in 1950 by brothers Bill and Bob Hawkins as W.H and R.J Hawkins Furniture Manufacturers, the Hawkins brothers specialised in antique reproduction furniture for homes and the business became well known for high quality and craftsmanship.
In 1966 they changed their name to Modern Furnishings to better reflect the new styles and furniture designs of the 1960’s.
Bob’s son Craig joined in the late 1970’s and was instrumental in changing the direction and the name of the business to Modern Office Interiors in 1980 to better support the growing market for specialised office furniture.
Fast forward to 1991 and the introduction of a new name ‘Innerspace’ was born.
More recently in 2015 saw the return to our original roots where Innerspace started to offer designer furniture and lighting for the residential market in addition to being a market leader in commercial furniture.