Fitwork Desk Bike
Fitwork is a Desk / Bike hybrid that helps break up prolonged sitting with a safe and effective low-impact motion that promotes healthy blood circulation.
Best of all, you can easily track your progress while you exercise with the integrated LCD display, which shows readouts for workout time, pedal revolutions, distance, calories burned and speed.
The award-winning part standing desk, part fitness bike design allows you to sit, stand, or cycle, accommodating any need or situation.
– Quiet Operation – Ideal choice for courteous office use without disturbing other coworkers.
– Smooth Bi-Directional Peddling – Customise your exercise with smooth forward and backward peddling.
– Easy-Rolling Mobility – Four durable caster wheels with 360-degree swivel allow you to move the bike easily from room to room.
– Adjustable Magnetic Tension Resistance –Eight adjustable settings let you customise the intensity of the resistance while you pedal.
– Pneumatic Height Adjustment – Pneumatic adjustment lever allows you to easily adjust the seat to your desired height.
– Gravity Sensor Wheel Locks – Your safety is assured while you exercise with the gravity sensor wheel locks that keep the desk bike from rolling when you’re using it.
– Weight capacity 136kg
– Seat height from 752 to 942mm High
– Optional version with sliding and gas adjustable table
|Lead time:||Ready to ship|
|Delivery:||More info on delivery|
|Returns:||Read our full returns policy|
Innerspace are one of the oldest and most trusted furniture brands in Australia.
Started in Western Australian in 1950 by brothers Bill and Bob Hawkins as W,H and R Hawkins Furniture Manufacturers, Innerspace specialised in antique reproduction furniture which was favoured at the time the two brothers built up the manufacturing business which was known for high quality and craftsmanship.
In 1966 they changed their name to Modern Furnishings to better reflect the new styles and furniture designs of the time. By the 1980’s noting a change in the emerging office furniture market that required specialised furniture they changed the direction and the name of the business to Modern Office Interiors to better support this growing market.
Fast forward to 1991 and the introduction of a new name ‘Innerspace’ was born and today, Innerspace is still a family owned and run business.
Innerspace source products from Australian and International designers and manufacturers. This means that they can offer products with a perfect mix of creative and functional qualities. Not only do these products convey a unique design and sophistication but Innerspace also customise them to ensure they are entirely compatible with the environment they are delivered into.