An extensive family of extremely versatile tables, coffee tables, side tables and cabinets, Fly is a genuine expression of the kind of “good design” upon which the entire Flexform collection is built.
Purity of design, along with amazing practicality and the variety of finishes and sizes available, make Fly products synonymous with extreme versatility.
The unique metal base of the Fly tables comes in chrome, burnished, black chrome or champagne finish, while the top – available in round, oval, square and rectangular shapes, in a number of different sizes – comes in Canaletto walnut or ash, stained in a number of shades, or in various types of marble.
- Structure in stainless steel 316 with electropolished or epoxy-powder-coated finish in white 100, wine red 405, khaki green 705, or burnished.
- Top in the following types of stone: lava stone, porphyry, cardoso, beola argentata.
- Table tops 180x100 – 200x100 – 240x100 – 300x100 in solid iroko wood with natural finish, stained grey, or lacquered white finish, with stainless steel 316 support bars.
- Feet in thermoplastic material.
- Cover in waterproof material, upon request.