Mobile Room Dividers by Innerspace
- Room Dividers create more efficient use of open plan space.
- They provide a quieter, more focused meeting space in large areas.
- They provide a quick space for small meetings in sometimes large chaotic open areas.
- Because of their flexibility they allow meetings or even recreational space to be constructed in minutes.
- Large rooms can be subdivided to ensure efficient and collaborative meetings.
- Ideal for setting up smaller ‘break-out’ brainstorming groups.
- They can be de-constructed and stored in a ‘concertina’ shape awaiting the next use.
- In classrooms they add character by being used with bright posters and drawings.
- So that large areas are less intimidating to young children.
- Teachers reading stories just became better… with less distractions.
- Room Dividers can quickly hide ugly or ‘no go’ areas .. from kitchenettes to photocopiers or even toilets.
- In advanced education .. smaller ‘one on one’ meetings can be ‘conjured’ from large areas in a matter of moments.
- Simply wheel the Room Dividers into position .. and move them into the shape that’s suitable.
- After the class or meeting .. simply roll them back into storage .. or change their shape.
|Lead time:||4 - 6 weeks|
|Delivery:||More info on delivery|
|Returns:||Read our full returns policy|
Innerspace is one of the oldest and most trusted furniture brands in Australia.
Started in Western Australian in 1950 by brothers Bill and Bob Hawkins as W.H and R.J Hawkins Furniture Manufacturers, the Hawkins brothers specialised in antique reproduction furniture for homes and the business became well known for high quality and craftsmanship.
In 1966 they changed their name to Modern Furnishings to better reflect the new styles and furniture designs of the 1960’s.
Bob’s son Craig joined in the late 1970’s and was instrumental in changing the direction and the name of the business to Modern Office Interiors in 1980 to better support the growing market for specialised office furniture.
Fast forward to 1991 and the introduction of a new name ‘Innerspace’ was born.
More recently in 2015 saw the return to our original roots where Innerspace started to offer designer furniture and lighting for the residential market in addition to being a market leader in commercial furniture.