Speedo Chair by Dauphin
Futuristic design with intelligent technology.
A task chair that’s also good for the environment.
Speedo’s sleek design make it the perfect all-rounder to meet the demands of a modern office.
Speedo uses a unique Syncro-Relax-Automatic system with automatic body-weight adjustment for changing users.
Speedo was developed to minimise waste, energy consumption and environmental impact.
This environmentally friendly model boasts a range of ergonomic features, including a synchronised automatic weight feature and an individual look, and can be assembled quickly without tools upon delivery at the intended place of use.
The materials used are either of the same type or recycled, and are themselves 99% recyclable. Packaging is reduced to a minimum – after all, speedo can be fully dismantled.
The base, castors, seat and backrest fit as individual parts into a small box with a much smaller packaging volume. This saves space and money, and helps to protect the environment.
As far as its looks are concerned, speedo focuses on individuality: it features a membrane, mesh and upholstered backrest – all offering an optimum “microclimate”.
There is also a striking plastic shell with an eye-catching colour scheme.
- Options such as an aluminium base and high-quality upholstery fabrics allow you to choose the exact specification you want.
- Swivel chair with high, height-adjustable plastic backrest (58 cm, black), 2F armrests and Syncro-Relax-Automatic mechanism.
- Seat-depth adjustment (5 cm) while using sliding seat and integrated seat tilt (- 3°) as a standard.
- The backrest counterpressure automatically adjusts to the body weight in any seating position.
- Back options include plastic, 3d mesh or upholstered cushion.
- Options such as 4F Arms, an aluminium base and high-quality upholstery fabrics allow you to choose exactly the specification you want.
- Also available in a drafting stool with casters or glides.
- Applications – Office, Meeting Rooms and functional home offices.
|Lead time:||12+ weeks|
|Delivery:||More info on delivery|
|Returns:||Read our full returns policy|
Dauphin solves seating problems. The brand name stands for patent innovation and healthy sitting world-wide.
In a word: HumanDesign® – for more comfort, for physical and mental well-being not only at work.
This idea is backed up by an integral concept combining medicine, ergonomics, ecology as well as technology and design into a unique seating philosophy. A philosophy that the company live and develop every single day in modern Dauphin seating and basic research.
Established in 1969 with its headquarters in Offenhausen, Germany – Dauphin Group is on of Europes leading manufacturers of office furniture and boasts production volumes of around 2000 chairs per day and over 750 employees covering 78 Countries.