Edge Workstation by Innerspace
Edge Workstations are perfect for all office situations from single standing desks, against walls or workstation clusters configured with screens.
With technician height adjustable leg options.
– Worktops available in a range of sizes and finishes.
– Available in straight and corner desk, benching (back to back), and 120 degree.
– Supports privacy screens – either clamped to worktop or independently connected to leg bracket.
– Cable management options including central cable tray, basket and soft wiring umbilicals.
– Desktop accessories also available including monitor arms, desktop power, shelving.
– White, Silver, Black powder coat as standard. Other colours upon request.
– Custom worktop sizes and finishes.
– Levelling glides.
Stock program for quick turnaround.SHOW MORE SHOW LESS
|Lead time:||Ready to ship|
|Delivery:||More info on delivery|
|Returns:||Read our full returns policy|
Innerspace are one of the oldest and most trusted furniture brands in Australia.
Started in Western Australian in 1950 by brothers Bill and Bob Hawkins as W,H and R Hawkins Furniture Manufacturers, Innerspace specialised in antique reproduction furniture which was favoured at the time the two brothers built up the manufacturing business which was known for high quality and craftsmanship.
In 1966 they changed their name to Modern Furnishings to better reflect the new styles and furniture designs of the time. By the 1980’s noting a change in the emerging office furniture market that required specialised furniture they changed the direction and the name of the business to Modern Office Interiors to better support this growing market.
Fast forward to 1991 and the introduction of a new name ‘Innerspace’ was born and today, Innerspace is still a family owned and run business.
Innerspace source products from Australian and International designers and manufacturers. This means that they can offer products with a perfect mix of creative and functional qualities. Not only do these products convey a unique design and sophistication but Innerspace also customise them to ensure they are entirely compatible with the environment they are delivered into.