Caddy 500 by Actiu
A line of light and versatile mobile supports that allow the space to be divided into different zones, creating ephemeral micro architectures. In addition to improving the flexibility of the work area, Caddy 500 can integrate interactive whiteboards and screens, increasing the operability of the caddy. Complementary accessories such as decorative trays are also available. The possibility of incorporating an upholstered finish favours its sound-absorbent quality and greater acoustic privacy. At the same time, the wheels with brakes ensure mobility and stability.
Available in two models –
Tech Model – acoustic pinboard, whiteboard, adjustable shelves as an option, and also the option to mount a tv monitor to.
Class Model – acoustic pinboard, whiteboard, adjustable shelves as an option
• Structure made of steel profile 2 mm thick and 7 cm wide.
• Outer profile made of extruded aluminium 2 mm thick and 7 cm wide. Easy installation and removal. Finished in white or black.
• Fixing points for monitors according to VESA 200, 300 and 400. The positioning of the monitor can be done in 4 different positions.
• Height of the centre of the monitor from the floor: 1250mm MIN / 1350mm MAX
• Front and rear panels made of different materials to suit different needs – like melamine, whiteboard or upholstered in various fabric options.
• Integrated cable grommet in front panel.
• Inner fixing points for PC (according to VESA 75 and 100).
• Available with or without power – various options available for a multitude of power requirements.
• Optional tray made of hot-rolled sheet steel with a thickness of 0.8mm available in black and white.
Dimensions : 1175mmW x 605mmD x 1920mmHSHOW MORE SHOW LESS
|More info on delivery
|Read our full returns policy
Actiu is a leading Spanish furniture manufacturer operating in more than 50 countries. Actiu started as a family company in the Alicante region in Spain and specialises in creating furniture for work and public spaces. Actiu products are born from constant investment in Research and Development and collaboration with design professionals.
Through Actiu’s experience as a manufacturer, it has combined its flair for assimilating new technologies and strong investment in production capabilities to develop real skill and accuracy when working with primary materials such as aluminium, steel or glass and compounded materials such as mfc, fabrics, thermoplastics and composites.
The company’s speed and flexibility allow it to launch new products in a short period of time, while the production system can perform with the same efficiency for large projects and small orders.
Actiu products are produced at their state of the art production facility at the Actiu Technology Park.
The design by Jose Maria Tomas LLavador, was based on sustainability and self- sufficient use of natural resources and includes Europe’s largest rooftop photovoltaic plant with state-of- the-art technology and an output of 7 million kWh of solar energy.
Sustainability and the Environment are top of mind at Actiu. Their responsibility to the environment goes further than researching and developing new technologies to reduce environmental impact, Actiu is actively involved in many activities to conserve the environment.
Actiu provides flexible cost effective solutions with the added reassurance of knowing that the products have been produced in a sustainable way.