Caddy by Actiu
The Caddy by Actiu has been designed for video conferences.
The freestanding screen on castors receives TV/monitors up to 65’’ and with a maximum load of 35kg including power frame for integrated connectivity.
Providing various sound absorbing solution, the screen is available in a melamine finish or fully upholstered. Monitors are easily installed in the Caddy through the VESA perforations that are built into the surface by minimising the mounting depth of the monitor.
It offers different solutions and accessories which provide maximum functionality; such as cable hangers, integrated portholes on the back panel or even optional cable trays.
• Aluminium profile 2mm thick by 7cm width. Available in white.
• 10mm thick MFC panels in white and black. Hollow internal steel structure to house cables and connections
(* TV screen, cables and connections not included)
• Steel support base in white or black epoxy paint.
• Black castors Ø45mm with Teflon tyre thread.
• Fixing points for monitors as per VESA 200, 300 and 400:
• Monitor can be fixed in 4 different positions with a distance between them of 2,5cm.(Total:10cm)
• Height from monitor center in relation to the screen: – Min: 1250mm – Max: 1350mmm
• Hanging support on rear back of the caddy for cables.
• Includes small opening on back panel to drive cable through.
• Interior fixing points for PC (As per VESA 75 and 100)
Dimensions : 570mmW x 600mmD x 1600mmHSHOW MORE SHOW LESS
|More info on delivery
|Read our full returns policy
Actiu is a leading Spanish furniture manufacturer operating in more than 50 countries. Actiu started as a family company in the Alicante region in Spain and specialises in creating furniture for work and public spaces. Actiu products are born from constant investment in Research and Development and collaboration with design professionals.
Through Actiu’s experience as a manufacturer, it has combined its flair for assimilating new technologies and strong investment in production capabilities to develop real skill and accuracy when working with primary materials such as aluminium, steel or glass and compounded materials such as mfc, fabrics, thermoplastics and composites.
The company’s speed and flexibility allow it to launch new products in a short period of time, while the production system can perform with the same efficiency for large projects and small orders.
Actiu products are produced at their state of the art production facility at the Actiu Technology Park.
The design by Jose Maria Tomas LLavador, was based on sustainability and self- sufficient use of natural resources and includes Europe’s largest rooftop photovoltaic plant with state-of- the-art technology and an output of 7 million kWh of solar energy.
Sustainability and the Environment are top of mind at Actiu. Their responsibility to the environment goes further than researching and developing new technologies to reduce environmental impact, Actiu is actively involved in many activities to conserve the environment.
Actiu provides flexible cost effective solutions with the added reassurance of knowing that the products have been produced in a sustainable way.