Ortigia Outdoor Dining Chair By Flexform
Ortigia Outdoor is the alfresco version of the eponymous family of seating elements featuring classic-traditional charm reinterpreted with a contemporary vibe.
The structure of the Ortigia armchairs is made entirely of solid iroko, artisan-crafted with techniques that call to mind the tradition of fine cabinetmaking, and available in natural finish or lacquered white or stained grey.
It rests on die-cast milled metal alloy tips and nylon pads. The seat is upholstered while the backrest is covered in refined, entirely hand-woven upholstery available in polypropylene cord or polyurethane rubber, both in an elegant palette of colours.
The Ortigia family includes an armchair with armrests, an armchair without armrests that can be paired with a footstool and with a dining chair.
– Structure and backrest in solid iroko wood with natural finish, stained grey or lacquered white; or with woven polypropylene cord in sand 8001, anthracite 8005, bordeaux 8002, green 8006, white 8007, brown 8004; or extruded pvc with nylon core in anthracite 7005, bordeaux 7002, white 7007, sand 7008, brown 7004, green 7006.
– Feet in die-cast zama with matte brushed or burnished finish. Rests on pads made of thermoplastic material.
– Seat in marine plywood and polyurethane foam, covered with a protective, water-repellent laminated fabric.
– Upholstery in removable fabric.
– Cover in waterproof material, available upon request.SHOW MORE SHOW LESS
|Lead time:||12+ weeks|
|Delivery:||More info on delivery|
|Returns:||Read our full returns policy|