Ortigia Outdoor Dining Chair By Flexform
Ortigia Outdoor is the alfresco version of the eponymous family of seating elements featuring classic-traditional charm reinterpreted with a contemporary vibe.
The structure of the Ortigia armchairs is made entirely of solid iroko, artisan-crafted with techniques that call to mind the tradition of fine cabinetmaking, and available in natural finish or lacquered white or stained grey.
It rests on die-cast milled metal alloy tips and nylon pads. The seat is upholstered while the backrest is covered in refined, entirely hand-woven upholstery available in polypropylene cord or polyurethane rubber, both in an elegant palette of colours.
The Ortigia family includes an armchair with armrests, an armchair without armrests that can be paired with a footstool and with a dining chair.
– Structure and backrest in solid iroko wood with natural finish, stained grey or lacquered white; or with woven polypropylene cord in sand 8001, anthracite 8005, bordeaux 8002, green 8006, white 8007, brown 8004; or extruded pvc with nylon core in anthracite 7005, bordeaux 7002, white 7007, sand 7008, brown 7004, green 7006.
– Feet in die-cast zama with matte brushed or burnished finish. Rests on pads made of thermoplastic material.
– Seat in marine plywood and polyurethane foam, covered with a protective, water-repellent laminated fabric.
– Upholstery in removable fabric.
– Cover in waterproof material, available upon request.SHOW MORE SHOW LESS
|Lead time:||12+ weeks|
|Delivery:||More info on delivery|
|Returns:||Read our full returns policy|
Flexform is born out of a decades-long family tradition, operating in a small town in the North of Italy renowned for its high quality furniture production. The Flexform furniture brand has been instantly recognisable for almost half a century and has given rise to an extensive range of products that have taken their place in the history of Italian design.
There is a fertile relationship between production and design in the brand that has successfully stimulated creative interaction with successive generations of the best Italian designers. One designer however, stands above all for his importance to the brand – Antonio Citterio, who for fourty years has been coordinating the entire Flexform collection. He is the man who has given soul to the product as his lucid, inventive style is responsible for much of Flexform’s recent history,
Flexform is an integration of craftsmanship and tradition, with modern design and technology combining to a form balanced sense of timeless elegance. Their attention to detail, innovative technique and unique expertise, are what makes Flexform one of the most respected furniture producers in the world today.