Capital Pendant by Rakumba
Design by Archier
The Capital pendant’s highly contemporary nod to Art Deco New York style is unmistakable.
Carefully considered fluted brass and solid timber detailing contributes to the visual impact of this pendant which is designed to stand out and be noticed.
Capital provides both up and down lighting, addressable independently on separate circuits.
– Sand-blasted, fluted diffuser.
– Fine braided textile flex.
– 24V German LED strip and driver.
– Long Life LED up to 50,000 hours
– 3000K (warm white) or 4000K (cool white)
– 1800mm length has 2800 lm uplighting and 2800 lm downlighting.
– 2400mm length has 3900 lm uplighting and 3900 lm downlighting.
– Satin or Antique patina waxed brass.
– American Walnut timber detailing.
1800mm L x 45mm H brass profile
2400mm L x 45mm H brass profile
|Lead time:||4 - 6 weeks|
|Delivery:||More info on delivery|
|Returns:||Read our full returns policy|
Rakumba is a committed group of thinkers, designers, makers, artisans and engineers devoted to the mantra “Making Beauty”.
For more than fifty years, Rakumba has been creating beautiful decorative lighting. Authenticity and heritage underly their signature aesthetic of contemporary elegance.
As Australia’s oldest international lighting brand, Rakumba collaborates with established and emerging designers, consistently sharing knowledge and delivering an award-winning collection; demonstrated at it’s best through their Typography series, an ongoing collaboration with Netherlands-based Studio Truly Truly.
Today, Rakumba’s strength is drawn from delivering ‘effortless complexity’ through combining contemporary design, artisan craft, complex manufacturing and leading edge technology.