Indeed Task Chair by Dauphin
Designed by Rudiger Schaack
Indeed satisfies the aspirations of a new generation with one thing above all else: lightness!
Its slender, subtle design makes it a real team player when combined with lots of different interiors.
Its ergonomic features make it easy for you to adapt in an agile way to the individual needs of dynamic daily life.
And the fact that it is manufactured in a process that conserves resources satisfies today’s desire for sustainability in an innovative way. Indeed brings a new lightness to any workspace.
Resource-saving production and a sustainable service life, ergonomically sophisticated features and an aesthetically classic look make the Indeed an excellent seat at the desk. With a clear focus on the essentials: high freedom of movement and particularly easy handling. Indeed, the perfect office companion for everyone who values conscious work.
– Available with a mesh back or upholstered back.
– Optional ergo neckrest: height-adjustable (7 cm) and 40° tiltable (option)
– Pre-selectable, active seat-tilt adjustment with the entire upper part of the chair tilting up to -4° forwards
– Syncro-Evolution mechanism with lateral, convenient adjustment of the backrest counterpressure, synchronised movement lockable in four positions
– 3D-Move: Elastically 3D yielding backrest, follows the movements of the person sitting on the chair flexibly sidewards.
– Height-adjustable back- rest (61-68 cm) with robust plastic outer shell
– Seat-depth adjustment using sliding seat (6 cm) as standard
– Sustainable chair all parts are single-origin and recyclable.
– Light weights chair approximately 20% less weight in comparison to other task chairs.
– Fabric 99% made from PET Bottles and Oeko-Tex certified.
– Easy to assemble.
Frame – Black plastic
Base – option black plastic or polished aluminium
Mesh colours – Midnight black or grey.
Various upholstery options available.
Dimensions : 720W x 720D x 400-520H seat height, overall height 1010-1200H.SHOW MORE SHOW LESS
|Lead time:||12+ weeks|
|Delivery:||More info on delivery|
|Returns:||Read our full returns policy|
Dauphin solves seating problems. The brand name stands for patent innovation and healthy sitting world-wide.
In a word: HumanDesign® – for more comfort, for physical and mental well-being not only at work.
This idea is backed up by an integral concept combining medicine, ergonomics, ecology as well as technology and design into a unique seating philosophy. A philosophy that the company live and develop every single day in modern Dauphin seating and basic research.
Established in 1969 with its headquarters in Offenhausen, Germany – Dauphin Group is on of Europes leading manufacturers of office furniture and boasts production volumes of around 2000 chairs per day and over 750 employees covering 78 Countries.