Infinity Task Light by Humanscale
Humanscale’s Infinity LED task light embodies performance in a sleek, timeless design.
Infinity’s large array, multi-chip LED provides long-lasting, high-quality light casting just one single shadow.
In line with the Humanscale philosophy of doing more with less, Infinity is designed from a functional perspective to create a task light that is elegant, enduring and globally appealing.
- Universal plug included
- Desktop base or clamp on base available
- Single LED light source casts just one shadow
- Torque inserts and springs that ensure a balanced, easy-to-move arm
- Weighted base
- PIR occupancy sensor senses body heat to automatically shut off when no one is present
- Dimming feature offers nine levels of brightness and remembers preferred user settings
- Nightlight feature provides an ultra-low light setting with occupancy sensor disabled
- Integrated cable management
- Pivoting head allows you to face the light in different directions
- Warranty – 10 Years, 24/7 use
Polished Aluminium /Black Matte
Polished Aluminium / White Matte
*Other options and finishes are available upon request.
SHOW MORE SHOW LESS
|Lead time:||12+ weeks|
|Delivery:||More info on delivery|
|Returns:||Read our full returns policy|
Humanscale is a leading designer and manufacturer of ergonomic products that improve the health and comfort of work life.
Their award-winning office solutions, including self-adjusting seating, sit/stand desks, monitor arms and task lighting, inspire movement and support the user in every posture.
The Humanscale Design Studio, based in New York City, abides by the philosophy that good design achieves more with less. Function, simplicity, and longevity, and sustainability are at the core of all our designs. When thinking through the design and manufacturing of each product, they carefully consider the materials and resources used, in aim of creating an overall Net Positive impact.
Known for their history of collaboration with the legendary designer Niels Diffrient, designer of many of Humanscale’s task chairs, including the iconic Freedom chair – the first self-adjusting chair without manual knobs or levers.
Their innovations have been honoured with more than 200 prestigious awards since 2007 and featured in various museums, such as the Museum of Modern Art.