Smart Task Chair without arms by Humanscale
Designed by Niels Diffrient
The Smart chair is an intelligent mesh task chair with a striking linear aesthetic that complements any environment. Engineered to provide automatic lumbar support for every user, as well as simplicity and ease of use, Smart offers comfort, style and flexibility.
Diffrient Smart was created by designer Niels Diffrient and, uses Humanscale’s revolutionary Form-Sensing Mesh Technology and mechanism-free recline for perfect support for every user.
- Smart automatically adjusts to each sitter and provides perfect support to any posture
- Form-Sensing Mesh Technology features tri-panel, non-stretch mesh construction for body-hugging comfort
- Automatic weight-sensitive recline ergonomically accommodates users without the clumsy interference of external devices or mechanisms for ultimate ease of use
- Shaped seat cushions are carefully sculpted to fit the body’s contours to enhance ergonomic comfort
- Size-adjustable design fits more than 95% of the population
- Recycled content: 16% post-consumer, 14% pre-consumer
- Weight 15.4kg
- 15 Year Warranty, 5 year warranty on textiles and mesh
- Weight Rating up to 136 kg
The Smart task chair is stocked in 1 finish.
Black Frame / Black Mesh without Arms
*Other options and finishes are available upon request.
673mm W x 673mm D x 1016mm-1138mm HSHOW MORE SHOW LESS
|Lead time:||4 - 6 weeks|
|Delivery:||More info on delivery|
|Returns:||Read our full returns policy|
Humanscale is a leading designer and manufacturer of ergonomic products that improve the health and comfort of work life.
Their award-winning office solutions, including self-adjusting seating, sit/stand desks, monitor arms and task lighting, inspire movement and support the user in every posture.
The Humanscale Design Studio, based in New York City, abides by the philosophy that good design achieves more with less. Function, simplicity, and longevity, and sustainability are at the core of all our designs. When thinking through the design and manufacturing of each product, they carefully consider the materials and resources used, in aim of creating an overall Net Positive impact.
Known for their history of collaboration with the legendary designer Niels Diffrient, designer of many of Humanscale’s task chairs, including the iconic Freedom chair – the first self-adjusting chair without manual knobs or levers.
Their innovations have been honoured with more than 200 prestigious awards since 2007 and featured in various museums, such as the Museum of Modern Art.