Torii Bench by Viccarbe
With its pure and timeless lines, Torii takes both its name and its form from traditional Japanese culture, making reference to the arches, normally found at the entrance to Shinto shrines, that embody the frontier between earthly and sacred matters.
The new bench designed by Ludovica + Roberto Palomba is distinguished by its multifunctionality and use, as it is typically placed in collaborative spaces and it can also take many different possible finishes (colours, upholstery and electrics).
It can be set to the same height as a chair, which means it can be used next to desks or work tables.
– With optional USB ports for charging electronic devices totally integrated in the bench. Available in white or black.
– Power boxes available with 2 plugs or combined with integrated
multimedia elements. Metal frame available in white or black.
– Structure in powder coated steel in Black, White, Sand or Altea Blue.
Black or white injection polypropylene glides.
– Stained seat and backrest made from natural oak plywood stained in Matt oak, Cognac, or Wenge Ash.
– Upholstered Seat and backrest cushion made from 5 mm thick MDF
covered in non-deformable foamed polyurethane. Available in fabric, vinyl or leather.
– There are two cushion models with different widths. The position of the cushions on the bench is predefined by a series of set configurations.SHOW MORE SHOW LESS
|Lead time:||12+ weeks|
|Delivery:||More info on delivery|
|Returns:||Read our full returns policy|
Viccarbe is a furniture design company based in Valencia, Spain, and references a contemporary style of living with a wide range of products for both the home and the workplace.
They are distinguished by their great simplicity, representing value, innovative elegance and global brand awareness.
By manufacturing contemporary furniture developed by the most prestigious international designers, their collection is a worldwide reference for design.
They are present in more than sixty countries on five continents and they manufacture exclusively in Europe under the management certification ISO -9001 and ISO-14000.