Altura Sit to Stand Desk by Innerspace
Altura is a versatile and time-saving solution for any customer looking for an ergonomic sit to stand electric desk.
Easy to use and at an affordable price – its pre-assembled design means it can be assembled easily in under 5 minutes.
The clean and stylish design makes Altura the perfect match for any space – at work or at home.
– 70 Kg weight capacity rating.
– 2 stage height adjustable legs with single motor.
– Push button electric height control Up/DOWN
– 25mm per second.
– Pre assembled for easy installation.
– Noise level: < 50dB.
– Standby power consumption: < 0.5W.
– Height range of 710mm – 1210mm High (not including worktop).
– BIFMA and RoHS certified.
– Anti-collision technology
– Worktops available in a range of sizes and finishes.
– Under desk Modesty screens available.
– Desktop accessories also available including monitor arms, desktop power, shelving.
Frame Height: 710mm – 1210mm
Top Depth: 500mm – 800mm
Top Length: 1000mm – 1600mm
Available in white.
5 years on frame and electrical components.
|Lead time:||4 - 6 weeks|
|Delivery:||More info on delivery|
|Returns:||Read our full returns policy|
Innerspace is one of the oldest and most trusted furniture brands in Australia.
Started in Western Australian in 1950 by brothers Bill and Bob Hawkins as W.H and R.J Hawkins Furniture Manufacturers, the Hawkins brothers specialised in antique reproduction furniture for homes and the business became well known for high quality and craftsmanship.
In 1966 they changed their name to Modern Furnishings to better reflect the new styles and furniture designs of the 1960’s.
Bob’s son Craig joined in the late 1970’s and was instrumental in changing the direction and the name of the business to Modern Office Interiors in 1980 to better support the growing market for specialised office furniture.
Fast forward to 1991 and the introduction of a new name ‘Innerspace’ was born.
More recently in 2015 saw the return to our original roots where Innerspace started to offer designer furniture and lighting for the residential market in addition to being a market leader in commercial furniture.