BLTC Height Adjustable Media Table by 31 Degrees
Product Name : BLTC Height adjustable table.
Brand: 31 Degrees Design.
Perfect for standing or perching on a stool and with a small footprint, BLTC can fit into many spaces.
A future proof design supports LCD screen technology, in desk power, plus Wireless Q fast-charging for compatible mobile devices whilst collaborating with colleagues.
Hidden inside the base unit is a generous storage area perfect for a CPU tower, Apple TV or other technology requirements.
Acoustic side panels ensure privacy and noise reduction in open plan areas.
Standard Product Features:
Table Top Dimensions:
1476mm W x 1300mm D x 1050mm H
Table Top Finishes:
25mm Melamine – White, Parchment, Walnut, Grey, or Black.
Worktop Edge detail: Square edge with Black ABS.
Table Height(s): 655mm – 1300mmH
– Melamine – White, Parchment, Walnut, Grey, or Black.
– Door with technology cupboard for housing CPU, Apple TV etc.
– Cable reticulation to rear of LCD mount.
– With levelling feet on base unit.
– Internal cupboard dimensions: 470mm L x 400mm W x 920mm H
– Supports up to a 32″ LCD – Not included.
– Removable rear panels for cable access.
– Acoustic side panels in 12mm Echopanel front and back with matching centre strip as base unit.
AV panel Dimensions:
1800mm H x 1476mm W x 80mm thick
– AV panel finishes:
– LCD Centre panel / Rear removable panel: Melamine – White, Parchment, Walnut, Grey, or Black.
– Side panel finish: Echopanel Light Grey 454, Dark Grey 442.
1 x Table box with power, USB and HDMI access
1 x Starter lead with 3 pin power and thermal overload.
– Speed 40mm/s.
– Programmable Control Panel with 4x Presets
– Piezo Collision control and overheat cutoff
Warranty: 12 Years
Lead time: 6-8 Weeks from placement of orderSHOW MORE SHOW LESS
|4 - 6 weeks
|More info on delivery
|Read our full returns policy
In a world full of mass-produced, disposable goods, there is a movement towards sourcing unique and long lasting products that reflect classic design principles and timeless craftsmanship.
This combined with the unique geographical base of Western Australia provides the inspiration for Australian furniture brand 31 Degrees.
31 Degrees draws upon the unique nature of WA and Australia at large to showcase the best local materials and workmanship within their unique designs.
With a vision to create authentic and long lasting furniture solutions, 31 Degrees emphasises original design combined with ethically and sustainably sourced materials.
About the designer
31 Degrees the brand is a collaboration of a passion for developing new products that respond to a growing appetite for ‘authentic’ and innovative local products.
Hamish Cockburn and Jonathan Miles are committed towards designing and manufacturing unique and long lasting products that reflect classic design principles and timeless craftsmanship.
This combined with the unique geographical base of Western Australia provides the inspiration for their designs.