Brydie Armchair by Didier
100% Australian designed and manufactured by Ross Didier – Brydie embodies luxury with generous comfort and contemporary proportions.
A single seat armchair of refined and timeless styling that can be expressed from casual chic to classic tailoring.
Made with premium quality materials in multiple seating sizes and scatter cushions to match.
– Premium quality materials including FSC kiln-dried Australian hardwood. – FSC multiply, No-sag steel spring suspension, high resilience polyurethane foam core.
– Feather / down wrap seat cushioning and foam core feather / down wrap back cushions.
– Loose scatter cushions feather / down fill.
– Upholstered in specified fabric or leather.
– Metal leg finishes include polished brass, bright chrome, black, white and other colours by request.
– Timber leg finishes include solid oak – either natural clear or stained to colour.
1100mmW x 1030mmD x 800mmH
Seat height 400mmH.
|Lead time:||8 - 10 weeks|
|Delivery:||More info on delivery|
|Returns:||Read our full returns policy|
About the designer
One of Australia’s most inventive furniture designers, Melbourne-based Ross Didier is guided by the founding principle that his products must be innovative, intriguing and functional.
Since founding his studio in 2000, Ross has successfully launched more than 25 ranges into local and international markets.
Didier’s work is underpinned by a strong philosophy that manufacturing, ideas and design are interwoven – an approach to designing he refers to as engineered art.
Didier’s versatility and maturity in design is guided by the founding principles that the products created must have character with quality, and be functional to the user and their environment.
This approach has established Ross Didier as one of Australia’s most successful and original commercial designers.