Liberty Drafting Chair by Humanscale
Designed by Niels Diffrient
The Liberty Drafting chair is an intelligent mesh task chair engineered to provide automatic lumbar support for every user, as well offering simplicity and complete ease of use.
Liberty was designed to offer a unique, minimal aesthetic and to provide custom comfort for every person who sits in it. Liberty uses Humanscale’s revolutionary Form-Sensing Mesh Technology and mechanism-free recline for perfect support and unprecedented comfort.
With a minimal aesthetic that complements any space, the Liberty chair is the ideal seating solution for the modern work environment. Liberty combines performance, simplicity and beauty. With fewer parts than traditional task chairs, Liberty is a timeless and environmentally friendly design.
- Revolutionary counter-balance mechanism provides perfect recline resistance for all users–automatically
- Automatic, weight-sensitive recline, arm rests that are attached to the back of the chair for constant support.
- Form-Sensing Mesh Technology features tri-panel, non-stretch mesh construction for body-hugging comfort
- Soft, low-abrasion mesh protects clothing while providing ultimate breathability
- Drafting chair comes with a high gas lift and a black foot ring to rest the users feet on comfortably.
- Recycled content: 16% post-consumer, 14% pre-consumer
- 15 Year Warranty, 5 year warranty on textiles and mesh
- Weight Rating up to 136 kg
The Liberty task chair is stocked in 2 finishes.
Black Frame / Black Mesh with Arms – cylinder and footring in black
Polished Aluminium and Black Frame / Black Mesh with Arms – cylinder and footring in black
SHOW MORE SHOW LESS
|Lead time:||8 - 10 weeks|
|Delivery:||More info on delivery|
|Returns:||Read our full returns policy|
Humanscale is a leading designer and manufacturer of ergonomic products that improve the health and comfort of work life.
Their award-winning office solutions, including self-adjusting seating, sit/stand desks, monitor arms and task lighting, inspire movement and support the user in every posture.
The Humanscale Design Studio, based in New York City, abides by the philosophy that good design achieves more with less. Function, simplicity, and longevity, and sustainability are at the core of all our designs. When thinking through the design and manufacturing of each product, they carefully consider the materials and resources used, in aim of creating an overall Net Positive impact.
Known for their history of collaboration with the legendary designer Niels Diffrient, designer of many of Humanscale’s task chairs, including the iconic Freedom chair – the first self-adjusting chair without manual knobs or levers.
Their innovations have been honoured with more than 200 prestigious awards since 2007 and featured in various museums, such as the Museum of Modern Art.