Nova Task Light by Humanscale
Designed to complement any work surface and enhance any workstyle, the new Nova task light offers endless adaptability in a striking, sculptural form.
The custom lens and LED array create a uniform pool of glare-free light that can be adjusted exactly to each user’s preference.
- Universal plug included
- Desktop base or clamp on base available
- Counter balanced arm rotate up to 180 degrees
- Weighted base
- PIR occupancy sensor senses body heat to automatically shut off when no one is present
- Constant torque ‘Forever Hinges’ allow for effortless movement, while ensuring stability and product longevity
- Occupancy sensor for energy conservation
- Easily adjust brightness levels with Touch dimming, while the Smart dimming feature remembers your brightness level for the next time you turn the light on
- Warranty – 10 Years, 24/7 use
Polished Aluminium /Black Matte
Polished Aluminium / White Matte
*Other options and finishes are available upon request.
SHOW MORE SHOW LESS
|Lead time:||12+ weeks|
|Delivery:||More info on delivery|
|Returns:||Read our full returns policy|
Humanscale is a leading designer and manufacturer of ergonomic products that improve the health and comfort of work life.
Their award-winning office solutions, including self-adjusting seating, sit/stand desks, monitor arms and task lighting, inspire movement and support the user in every posture.
The Humanscale Design Studio, based in New York City, abides by the philosophy that good design achieves more with less. Function, simplicity, and longevity, and sustainability are at the core of all our designs. When thinking through the design and manufacturing of each product, they carefully consider the materials and resources used, in aim of creating an overall Net Positive impact.
Known for their history of collaboration with the legendary designer Niels Diffrient, designer of many of Humanscale’s task chairs, including the iconic Freedom chair – the first self-adjusting chair without manual knobs or levers.
Their innovations have been honoured with more than 200 prestigious awards since 2007 and featured in various museums, such as the Museum of Modern Art.