Own Chair by 31 Degrees
Designed and manufactured in Australia by 31 Degrees Design.
Own Single Chair is an extended range of the remaining Own family, a place where people can experience a little peace and tranquillity in the working environment.
Upholstered chair constructed from timber frame and polyurethane foams.
– Own Chair is a sister chair to the Own family by 31 Degrees, a modular group of upholstered panels, and booths.
– Levelling feet and connectors allow quick and easy installation with fast relocation if required.
– Panel Upholstery. Mono-upholstery or two tone (inside/out). Customers own material available.
– Hidden feet
– Standard dimensions : 630mmW x 630mmD x 450mm Seat height – 730 overall back height.
– Custom sizes available upon customer requestSHOW MORE SHOW LESS
|4 - 6 weeks
|More info on delivery
|Read our full returns policy
In a world full of mass-produced, disposable goods, there is a movement towards sourcing unique and long lasting products that reflect classic design principles and timeless craftsmanship.
This combined with the unique geographical base of Western Australia provides the inspiration for Australian furniture brand 31 Degrees.
31 Degrees draws upon the unique nature of WA and Australia at large to showcase the best local materials and workmanship within their unique designs.
With a vision to create authentic and long lasting furniture solutions, 31 Degrees emphasises original design combined with ethically and sustainably sourced materials.
About the designer
31 Degrees the brand is a collaboration of a passion for developing new products that respond to a growing appetite for ‘authentic’ and innovative local products.
Hamish Cockburn and Jonathan Miles are committed towards designing and manufacturing unique and long lasting products that reflect classic design principles and timeless craftsmanship.
This combined with the unique geographical base of Western Australia provides the inspiration for their designs.