The Relax Transfer chair by Piaval is an armchair with high back and shaped padding for maximum comfort.
With a manual gas reclinable back (max 130°) with a lever on both sides.
With a telescopic mechanism button to lower the armrest to the height of the seat.
The foldaway footrest is located under the seat and can be opened simply by pressing it by your foot.
Equipped with 4 wheels, 2 of which have brakes, and a handle on the backrest for handling.
CATAS certified for strength and durability.
ERGOCERT certified to the highest ergonomic and usability standards, demonstrating safety and effectiveness.
FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) Certified.
Beech frame available in timber stains or painted lacquer finish.
Available in a range of upholstery options.
- Removable seat cushion with velcro (code 2640).
- Waterproof cover for seat cushion (code 2715).
- Removable cover and detachable seat (code 1019).
- Gel seat cushion (code 4065).
- Removable seat (code 1016).
- Armrest padding (code 3421).
- Pull out footrest (code 2812).
- Removable food tray (code 2313).
- Headrest cushion with quick velcro fastening (code 2637).
- Neckrest cushion with quick velcro fastening (code 2638).
- Lockable castors (code 4021).
- Wooden handle (code 4070).
- IV Pole fixing (code 2728).
700mm x 780m x 1230mm H (max)