ACTEA Slide Control Console by Gesab
Designed by Gesab
ACTEA Slide – Minimalist given shape. Discover the ACTEA Slide console whose design hides the latest in innovation to create the definitive workstation.
With its unique design, the new ACTEA Slide console is the perfect example of how minimal expression can be used to create an extraordinary fusion between technology and connectivity. Efficient management for the most demanding environments.
The new ACTEA Slide console has been designed to create a unique experience not only for the operator, but also for any users who interact with it. During the design, development and engineering phases, GESAB applies ergonomic guidelines, substantially enhancing user experience both with the solution and with the environments in which it is installed.
The concept of space taken one step further. The 360º design technique enables the console itself to be optimised and spaces to be developed for the operator’s use. Customisation is taken to another level with accessories such as Personal Dock or Personal Box.
A console that, in addition to being meticulously designed in its detail, adapts perfectly to any space or room thanks to its in-built versatility. Like all the consoles of the ACTEA family, the Slide adapts to any need.
Maximum minimalist expression – A generation born to amaze. A new simple, intuitive relationship, in which the Wirail Slide system enables the visual elements to be adapted in a subtle way. A console in which space is reinvented with powerful details.
– Moving Evolution – Create a unique experience not only for the operator. During the design, development and engineering phase, GESAB applies ergonomics guidelines, substantially increasing the user’s experience both with the solution and in the environments where it is integrated.
– Accesory Rail Mission – Its vertical composition enables full access to the settings of the audio-visual area from the operator station.
– Wirail Slide – Thanks to the rail, the arms slide to locate the visual elements in their proper position, thereby guaranteeing maximum ergonomics.
– Free Wall – Endless configuration possibilities on the front dashboard, making the ACTEA ATC a unique and amazing console.
– GESAB Health – Create a healthy environment for all those who interact with the control centre. Facilitate access to equipment and performance at work stations under a global health concept.
– Human Centered Design – A new philosophy that situates the user as the leading player. The capacities of the ACTEA series not only meet specific regulations for control centre ergonomics (UNE-EN ISO 11064), but also expand to offer the operator and its environment the best tools for the execution of its tasks
– User Experience – People as the centre of the action, as the axis upon which everything occurs. GESAB’s aim with the design of all its consoles and systems is to offer unique experiences to all users and to facilitate global work in critical environments 24/7.
– Smart Consoles – Consoles that meld the latest technology to offer each user smart, intuitive answers. Designed today for the challenge of the future.
– Personal Dock – An exclusive piece. A flexible space designed to guarantee the operator easy access to different connections by unifying design, functionality and benefits.
– Personal Hub – A transition point between the work zone and the display front that enables everything within reach to be integrated in an intelligent manner
– Personal Box – The concept of space taken to the next level. The 360º design technique enables all the consoles of the ACTEA family to be optimised and spaces to be developed for personal use.
There are three size console desks :
– The SMALL console is based on a minimalist design of simple lines and a concentrated beauty, whose strength is in its interior.
– The MEDIUM concept represents the perfect balance between an innovative design and its great versatility to adapt to any requirement.
– The LARGE option, with maximum integration capacity. A console designed to offer the highest density of equipment per console on the market.
Finishes : A perfect combination of shapes, colours and materials. By taking care of every last detail, at GESAB we have gone above and beyond quality in our quest for excellence by using the best materials and combining the finest of finishes with the most advanced design to guarantee maximum satisfaction.
Top Finishes : Various finishes available as suited to the clients requirements.
Metal Frame Finishes : Standard colours available.
Various lengths and widths available.SHOW MORE SHOW LESS
|More info on delivery
|Read our full returns policy
GESAB offers solutions for the conceptualising, engineering, designing and implementing of comprehensive projects for critical 24/7 environments.
They specialise in data centres, control and decision centres, corporate meeting rooms, KVM and audiovisual solutions, providing clients with innovations of great added value implemented by a professional and highly qualified product adaptable to each client’s needs.
GESAB was founded in 1991 to provide new technical solutions in critical 24/7 work environments. Over those years, GESAB has grown to become a worldwide benchmark company.