Advantis Pod Control Console by Gesab
Designed by Gesab
The Advantis series, a global benchmark in technical furniture, now adds a new modular console designed specifically for projects requiring high equipment density.
Advantis Pod combines the design, quality and durability of Advantis with an enhanced storage capacity to ensure maximum operability in 24/7 critical environments.
Advantis Pod has been designed as a modular platform with a compartment-based structure that powers numerous setups, from individual consoles of different lengths to curved, double-sided and height-adjustable arrangements.
Each GESAB project is unique and unrepeatable. Customisation and corporate adaptation is a critical element in delivering the best possible result.
– Structurally Robust – Advantis Pod features closed compartments integrated in the structure for maximum solidity and resistance, letting the user comfortably and simply manage computer equipment, wiring and connections.
– Streamlined Optics – The successful design of the Advantis series can be appreciated in the lightweight side pieces, made from aluminium profiles and with the work surface distanced from the structure to deliver these streamlined optics that maintain a perfect balance between design and functionality.
– High Equipment Density – The technical compartments of Advantis Pod facilitate integration with a large number of terminals and wires, guaranteeing maximum functionality. The extensive range of available accessories lets you fully pivot each compartment to individual project and user requirements, ensuring best-in-class operability for the control position.
– Cable Management – The compartments are integrated in a dual cable tray system to insulate data energy. There is also an open structure to feed wires in from the side, stepping up ease of equipment installation and maintenance.
– Ventilation – All the compartments include multiple passive ventilation areas to ensure proper outdoor-indoor air flow, clearing the hot air mass and keeping the equipment in optimal operating conditions.
– Ergonomics – Advantis Pod enables easy, convenient operator access, always upholding absolute control over the work position.
Top Finishes : Various finishes available as suited to the clients requirements.
Metal Frame Finishes : Standard colours available.
Various lengths and widths available.SHOW MORE SHOW LESS
|More info on delivery
|Read our full returns policy
GESAB offers solutions for the conceptualising, engineering, designing and implementing of comprehensive projects for critical 24/7 environments.
They specialise in data centres, control and decision centres, corporate meeting rooms, KVM and audiovisual solutions, providing clients with innovations of great added value implemented by a professional and highly qualified product adaptable to each client’s needs.
GESAB was founded in 1991 to provide new technical solutions in critical 24/7 work environments. Over those years, GESAB has grown to become a worldwide benchmark company.