DuO Sit to Stand Executive Desk by 31 Degrees
In order to offer a complete desking family, 31 Degrees have created DuO Executive – the upmarket cousin of the DuO workstation.
DuO Executive is designed and manufactured in Australia and is perfect for stand-alone desking, executive offices, and in study areas.
DuO Executive features:
– Attractive desking and joinery solution.
– Supports cable management – hidden but accessible. DuO Executive incorporates hidden cable ducts throughout the credenza unit and cable clips along the underside of the worksurface.
– A unique and tidy solution carries power/data from the credenza to the worksurface, retaining the clean look whilst supporting services to the work surface.
– Quick grip seat cushion with capsule and circular design options.
– Integrated personal storage with Personal drawer, lateral filing, and a double door storage – perfect for a small printer or for plenty of paperwork. With lockable options.
– Worksurface provided with Elsafe ‘Peak’ table box incorporating 240V GPO, USB 2.0, and USB C for easy charging.
– A sophisticated looking modesty panel completes the curvaceous look.
– Credenza provided with 4 GPO outlets.
– Levelling feet throughout all units.
DuO height adjustable frame features:
– Smooth, quiet and fast synchronised legs. 100kg weight capacity rating (for straight desk 1800mm x 750mm).
– Height range – 675mm to 1200mm with other height ranges available upon request.
– Available in a Fixed Height option, if height adjustment not required.
– Push button electric height control with UP/DOWN or with a digital readout with memory buttons.
– Anti-collision technology.
– Overall footprint 2400mm x 2100mm.
– Worktop: 30mm thick worktop with shark nose edge detail. 2100mm L x 900mm D with 300mm overhang.
– Credenza: 2100mm L x 550mm W x 550mm H.
**Custom sizes available upon request
– Handles – Black, White or Brass powdercoat.
– Metal frame – Black or White powdercoat.
– Quick grip seat cushion – available in fabric or leather.
– Worktop / Credenza / Modesty panel – Fenix, Laminex Colour Collection natural finish, Polytec Commercial Woodmatt or matt finish.
Warranty: 12 Years on all parts.SHOW MORE SHOW LESS
|Lead time:||4 - 6 weeks|
|Delivery:||More info on delivery|
|Returns:||Read our full returns policy|
In a world full of mass-produced, disposable goods, there is a movement towards sourcing unique and long lasting products that reflect classic design principles and timeless craftsmanship.
This combined with the unique geographical base of Western Australia provides the inspiration for Australian furniture brand 31 Degrees.
31 Degrees draws upon the unique nature of WA and Australia at large to showcase the best local materials and workmanship within their unique designs.
With a vision to create authentic and long lasting furniture solutions, 31 Degrees emphasises original design combined with ethically and sustainably sourced materials.