DuO Sit to Stand Executive Desk by 31 Degrees
In order to offer a complete desking family, 31 Degrees have created DuO Executive – the upmarket cousin of the DuO workstation.
DuO Executive is designed and manufactured in Australia and is perfect for stand-alone desking, executive offices, and in study areas.
DuO Executive features:
– Attractive desking and leg shroud solution.
– Unique design with curve appeal!
– Supports cable management – hidden but accessible. DuO Executive incorporates hidden cable ducts and cable clips along the underside of the worksurface.
– A unique and tidy solution carries power/data, retaining the clean look whilst supporting services to the work surface.
– Worksurface provided with Elsafe ‘Peak’ table box incorporating 240V GPO, USB 2.0, and USB C for easy charging.
– A sophisticated looking modesty panel completes the curvaceous look.
DuO height adjustable frame features:
– Smooth, quiet and fast synchronised legs. 100kg weight capacity rating per leg (for straight desk 1800mm x 750mm).
– Height range – 675mm to 1300mm with other height ranges available upon request.
– Available in a Fixed Height option, if height adjustment not required.
– Push button electric height control with UP/DOWN or with a digital readout with memory buttons.
– Anti-collision technology.
– Overall footprint 2400mm x 2100mm.
– Worktop: 30mm thick worktop with shark nose edge detail. 2100mm L x 900mm D with 300mm overhang.
– Metal frame – Black or White powdercoat.
– Worktop / Modesty panel – Fenix, Laminex Colour Collection natural finish, Polytec Commercial Woodmatt or matt finish.
Warranty: 12 Years on all parts.SHOW MORE SHOW LESS
|Lead time:||Ready to ship|
|Delivery:||More info on delivery|
|Returns:||Read our full returns policy|
In a world full of mass-produced, disposable goods, there is a movement towards sourcing unique and long lasting products that reflect classic design principles and timeless craftsmanship.
This combined with the unique geographical base of Western Australia provides the inspiration for Australian furniture brand 31 Degrees.
31 Degrees draws upon the unique nature of WA and Australia at large to showcase the best local materials and workmanship within their unique designs.
With a vision to create authentic and long lasting furniture solutions, 31 Degrees emphasises original design combined with ethically and sustainably sourced materials.