Mooon! is equally at home indoors or outdoors, on a table or pedestal table, as mood lighting or a bedside lamp.
It makes the ideal companion for sociable meals and gentle evenings alike.
Inspired by street lamps in the 19th district in Paris, Mooon!, designed by Tristan Lohner, offers fluid lines and a harmonious balance between material and colour.
A modern lamp, resolutely sober and therefore crazily chic!
This floor or table lamp is made up of an aluminium frame and a polyethylene diffuser.
It’s not short of functions either, with 2 lighting temperatures - a cool white (6000°K) and a warm white (4000°K) - and a dim up and dim down function so you can switch it on and off gradually.
Weight: 6,5 kg
- Aluminium lamp frame
- Rotation-moulded polyethylene diffuser
- 2 colour temperatures: warm white (4000 K) and cool white (6000 K)
- Battery life: 10 hours
- LED technology – 2.5 W
- Rechargeable (7 hours), supplied with 2-metre USB cable
- Bypass to prevent battery damage during wired use
- Standards = IP44 (ingress protection) | CE | FCC
- Very High Protection Treatment for outdoor use
- Anti-UV powder coating
Nutmeg, Cactus, Honey, Cappuccino, Aubergine and Storm Grey