Neo Task Chair by Innerspace
Ergonomics and design – The Neo task chair combines both.
The contoured backrest design of the Neo Task chair provides a very comfortable and ergonomic sitting experience and works in harmony with the moulded foam seat cushion.
With an adjustable lumbar, and seat depth adjustment as standard, Neo 95% of body types straight out of the box.
And with an array of sophisticated colour choices Neo suits any workspace design.
– Italian multi function mechanism with 5 locking positions and 50mm seat slider.
– 4D adjustable arms as standard.
– Moulded seat foam
– Black Nylon base with gas lift adjustment.
– Adjustable lumber support
Stock colours available in:
– Black Body with Black Mesh and fabric
– Black Body with Dark Grey Mesh and Fabric
– Black Body with Green Mesh and Fabric
– White Frame with Light Grey Mesh and Fabric
– White Frame with Green Mesh and Fabric
– White Frame with Navy Mesh and Fabric
– White Frame with Red Mesh and Fabric
575mm D x 670mm H
5 year warranty
|Lead time:||Ready to ship|
|Delivery:||More info on delivery|
|Returns:||Read our full returns policy|
Innerspace is one of the oldest and most trusted furniture brands in Australia.
Started in Western Australian in 1950 by brothers Bill and Bob Hawkins as W.H and R.J Hawkins Furniture Manufacturers, the Hawkins brothers specialised in antique reproduction furniture for homes and the business became well known for high quality and craftsmanship.
In 1966 they changed their name to Modern Furnishings to better reflect the new styles and furniture designs of the 1960’s.
Bob’s son Craig joined in the late 1970’s and was instrumental in changing the direction and the name of the business to Modern Office Interiors in 1980 to better support the growing market for specialised office furniture.
Fast forward to 1991 and the introduction of a new name ‘Innerspace’ was born.
More recently in 2015 saw the return to our original roots where Innerspace started to offer designer furniture and lighting for the residential market in addition to being a market leader in commercial furniture.