Nera Meeting Table by Innerspace
The perfect splayed leg detail to compliment a contemporary space.
With a one shared legged design combined with an adjustable rail system, many combinations can be achieved.
This includes workstation clusters, hot desks, office desks, rectangular meeting tables, round meeting tables and high tables. Offering a complete family of products.
– Various sizes, shapes and configurations available
– Custom designed tapered leg with levelling glides
– Wide range of worktop finishes
– Matching workstation and desk range
– Cable management solutions including umbilicals and table boxes
– Stock program for quick turnaround.
– Worktops available in melamine, timber veneer.
– Frame understructure in Black powdercoat.
– Legs available in White and Black as standard with a variety of powdercoat colours available upon request.SHOW MORE SHOW LESS
|Lead time:||Ready to ship|
|Delivery:||More info on delivery|
|Returns:||Read our full returns policy|
Innerspace are one of the oldest and most trusted furniture brands in Australia.
Started in Western Australian in 1950 by brothers Bill and Bob Hawkins as W,H and R Hawkins Furniture Manufacturers, Innerspace specialised in antique reproduction furniture which was favoured at the time the two brothers built up the manufacturing business which was known for high quality and craftsmanship.
In 1966 they changed their name to Modern Furnishings to better reflect the new styles and furniture designs of the time. By the 1980’s noting a change in the emerging office furniture market that required specialised furniture they changed the direction and the name of the business to Modern Office Interiors to better support this growing market.
Fast forward to 1991 and the introduction of a new name ‘Innerspace’ was born and today, Innerspace is still a family owned and run business.
Innerspace source products from Australian and International designers and manufacturers. This means that they can offer products with a perfect mix of creative and functional qualities. Not only do these products convey a unique design and sophistication but Innerspace also customise them to ensure they are entirely compatible with the environment they are delivered into.