Nera Workstation by Innerspace
The perfect splayed leg detail to compliment a contemporary space.
With a one shared legged design combined with an adjustable rail system, many combinations can be achieved.
This includes workstation clusters, hot desks, office desks, rectangular meeting tables, round meeting tables and high tables. Offering a complete family of products.
– Various sizes, shapes and configurations available
– Custom designed tapered leg with levelling glides
– Wide range of worktop finishes
– Matching table and desk range
– Cable management integrated.
– Multiple screen options available including drop in screens and more traditional fabric screens.
– Stock program for quick turnaround.
– Worktops available in melamine, timber veneer.
– Frame understructure in Black powdercoat.
– Legs available in White and Black as standard with a variety of powdercoat colours available upon request.SHOW MORE SHOW LESS
|Lead time:||Ready to ship|
|Delivery:||More info on delivery|
|Returns:||Read our full returns policy|
Innerspace is one of the oldest and most trusted furniture brands in Australia.
Started in Western Australian in 1950 by brothers Bill and Bob Hawkins as W.H and R.J Hawkins Furniture Manufacturers, the Hawkins brothers specialised in antique reproduction furniture for homes and the business became well known for high quality and craftsmanship.
In 1966 they changed their name to Modern Furnishings to better reflect the new styles and furniture designs of the 1960’s.
Bob’s son Craig joined in the late 1970’s and was instrumental in changing the direction and the name of the business to Modern Office Interiors in 1980 to better support the growing market for specialised office furniture.
Fast forward to 1991 and the introduction of a new name ‘Innerspace’ was born.
More recently in 2015 saw the return to our original roots where Innerspace started to offer designer furniture and lighting for the residential market in addition to being a market leader in commercial furniture.