DuO Double Sit to Stand Workstation by 31 Degrees
Designed by 31 Degrees Design and manufactured in Australia, DuO is based upon research regarding the best forms of collaboration in the workplace.
Rather than the conventional thinking that collaboration occurs in a meeting space or breakout area, 70 percent of collaboration actually occurs at the desk.
Also, on average most collaborative events consist of two people.
So how do organisations enable collaboration at the desk for two people?
DuO helps answers this question therefore increasing collaboration and innovation in the workplace whilst also providing warmth and elegance to open plan workspaces.
Team members can quickly transition from individual focus work at their desk to collaborative work by hosting a team member at their desk.
DuO storage units have been designed to allow guests to sit ergonomically and democratically at a colleague’s desk.
This allows team members to collaborate quickly and to work together for short periods of time without the need to find a dedicated space or meeting room.
DuO Storage features:
– Attractive joinery solution.
– Supports cable management – hidden but accessible.
– Retrofittable and adaptable.
– DuO storage units sit underneath existing footprint.
– Quick grip seat cushion with capsule and circular design options.
– Integrated personal storage with Personal drawer, lateral filing, and a personal locker.
– Available in open plan and executive version.
– Single unit and Double units available.
– DuO can be extended creating central storage or wall run spines.
– Leg shrouds available.
– Corridor storage versions available with integrated planters to greenify work areas.
– 1600mm, 1800mm, 2000mm and custom size worktops available.
DuO height adjustable frame features:
– Smooth, quiet and fast synchronised legs. 100kg weight capacity rating (for straight desk 1800mm x 750mm).
– Height range – 675mm to 1200mm with other height ranges available upon request.
– Can be combined with Fixed Height options, creating a uniform landscape.
– Push button electric height control with UP/DOWN or with a digital readout with memory buttons.
– Anti-collision technology.
– Supports privacy screens – either clamped to worktop or independently connected to the central framework.
– Desktop accessories also available including monitor arms, desktop power, shelving.
– Handles – Black, White or Brass powdercoat.
– Metal frame – Black or White powdercoat.
– Quick grip seat cushion – available in fabric or leather.
– Worktop / Credenza / Modesty panel – Fenix, Laminex Colour Collection natural finish, Polytec Commercial Woodmatt or matt finish.
Warranty: 12 Years on all parts.SHOW MORE SHOW LESS
|Lead time:||4 - 6 weeks|
|Delivery:||More info on delivery|
|Returns:||Read our full returns policy|
In a world full of mass-produced, disposable goods, there is a movement towards sourcing unique and long lasting products that reflect classic design principles and timeless craftsmanship.
This combined with the unique geographical base of Western Australia provides the inspiration for Australian furniture brand 31 Degrees.
31 Degrees draws upon the unique nature of WA and Australia at large to showcase the best local materials and workmanship within their unique designs.
With a vision to create authentic and long lasting furniture solutions, 31 Degrees emphasises original design combined with ethically and sustainably sourced materials.
About the designer
31 Degrees the brand is a collaboration of a passion for developing new products that respond to a growing appetite for ‘authentic’ and innovative local products.
Hamish Cockburn and Jonathan Miles are committed towards designing and manufacturing unique and long lasting products that reflect classic design principles and timeless craftsmanship.
This combined with the unique geographical base of Western Australia provides the inspiration for their designs.