Territory Corner Desk by Innerspace
Territory Corner Desk by Innerspace is a dynamic corner desking solution for the modern workplace.
– Various corner sizes available.
– Available in a fixed height or sit to stand option.
– Wide range of worktop finishes
– Cable management options including central cable tray, basket and soft wiring umbilicals.
– Stock program for quick turnaround.
– Worktops available in melamine, timber veneer.
– Frame understructure in Black powdercoat.
– Legs available in White and Black as standard with a variety of powdercoat colours available upon request.
– Desktop accessories also available including monitor arms, desktop power, shelving.
– Optional – Sit to stand height range – 675mm to 1200mm with other height ranges available upon request with anti-collision technology.
– Optional – Sit to stand – Push button electric height control with UP/DOWN or with a digital readout with memory buttons.SHOW MORE SHOW LESS
|Ready to ship
|More info on delivery
|Read our full returns policy
Innerspace is one of the oldest and most trusted furniture brands in Australia.
Started in Western Australian in 1950 by brothers Bill and Bob Hawkins as W.H and R.J Hawkins Furniture Manufacturers, the Hawkins brothers specialised in antique reproduction furniture for homes and the business became well known for high quality and craftsmanship.
In 1966 they changed their name to Modern Furnishings to better reflect the new styles and furniture designs of the 1960’s.
Bob’s son Craig joined in the late 1970’s and was instrumental in changing the direction and the name of the business to Modern Office Interiors in 1980 to better support the growing market for specialised office furniture.
Fast forward to 1991 and the introduction of a new name ‘Innerspace’ was born.
More recently in 2015 saw the return to our original roots where Innerspace started to offer designer furniture and lighting for the residential market in addition to being a market leader in commercial furniture.