Territory Sit to Stand Desk by Innerspace
Research shows how detrimental sitting for long periods of the day can be for our health. Territory is a dynamic sit and stand desking solution for the modern workplace.
Territory’s state of the art technology reduces the health risks associated with prolonged sitting.
Territory is smooth and quiet and the legs are electronically synchronised with dedicated motors per leg for strength and stability.
• 100kg weight capacity rating (for straight desk 1800mm x 750mm).
• Height range – 675mm to 1200mm with other height ranges available upon request.
• Fixed Height and Hand Winder available upon request.
• Available in different height range options to suit any application.
• Push button electric height control with UP/DOWN or with a digital readout with memory buttons.
• Anti-collision technology.
• Worktops available in a range of sizes and finishes.
• Available in straight and corner desk, benching (back to back), and 120 degree.
• Supports privacy screens – either clamped to worktop or independently connected to leg bracket.
• Cable management options including central cable tray, basket and soft wiring umbilicals.
• Desktop accessories also available including monitor arms, desktop power, shelving.SHOW MORE SHOW LESS
|Lead time:||4 - 6 weeks|
|Delivery:||More info on delivery|
|Returns:||Read our full returns policy|
Innerspace is one of the oldest and most trusted furniture brands in Australia.
Started in Western Australian in 1950 by brothers Bill and Bob Hawkins as W.H and R.J Hawkins Furniture Manufacturers, the Hawkins brothers specialised in antique reproduction furniture for homes and the business became well known for high quality and craftsmanship.
In 1966 they changed their name to Modern Furnishings to better reflect the new styles and furniture designs of the 1960’s.
Bob’s son Craig joined in the late 1970’s and was instrumental in changing the direction and the name of the business to Modern Office Interiors in 1980 to better support the growing market for specialised office furniture.
Fast forward to 1991 and the introduction of a new name ‘Innerspace’ was born.
More recently in 2015 saw the return to our original roots where Innerspace started to offer designer furniture and lighting for the residential market in addition to being a market leader in commercial furniture.