Talent Height Adjustable Folding Table by Actiu
The Talent 500 Series from Actiu is a collective, mobile, nesting, foldable, and height adjustable table system that offers great versatility to multi-use spaces.
Talent’s height adjustment system does not need an electrical connection, therefore freeing users and providing greater mobility and flexibility.
Talent offers a folding system for the desktop with a locking and unlocking position for the mechanism.
At the same time, this folding allows the desks to be nested, thus saving space. The desks come with a plastic protector on the legs when nested.
The Talent 500 Series has a push button under the desk top that is easily accessible, which allows the desk to be elevated using a gas lift.
Height range: 740mm – 1040mm.
Talent’s White laminated melamine can also desktop turn a mobile table into a mobile whiteboard, suitable for writing directly on it with dry erase markers. This is easily erased and cleaned with a simple cloth or rubber.
– 25 mm melamine desktop with PVC bumper edge.
– Folding desk top with locking/unlocking system.
– Aluminium injection bracket in a white, black and aluminised finish with an epoxy paint coating.
– Injected aluminium corner joint for attaching columns and crossbars.
– Polypropolene vertical stacking cap.
– Elevation system in the desk via a gas lift.
– Extruded aluminium recessed crossbar, with bumper to safely support the desk top.
– Gas lift elevation system, in a white, black and aluminised finish with an epoxy paint coating.
– Aluminium injection legs with lateral junction, in white, black and
aluminised finish with an epoxy paint coating and polished aluminium finish.
– Stacking protection on the legs.
– 65 mm diameter black castors. 2 with and 2 without brakes.
– Desk clamp screens and modesty panels available.
– Table connectors, CPU holders, Monitor arms available.
– Electrical soft wiring and table boxes available.
Finishes for Structure:
– White, Silver, Black powdercoat
– White Powdercoat structure / Polished aluminium feet.
Finishes for Worktop:
– White (suitable for writing directly on with dry eraser markers,
– Lime Oak, Chestnut
– 700mm L x 700mm D (Suitable as a teaching aid),
– 1200mm L x 700mm D
– 1400mm L x 700mm D
– 1600mm L x 700mm D
|Lead time:||Ready to ship|
|Delivery:||More info on delivery|
|Returns:||Read our full returns policy|
Actiu is a leading Spanish furniture manufacturer operating in more than 50 countries. Actiu started as a family company in the Alicante region in Spain and specialises in creating furniture for work and public spaces. Actiu products are born from constant investment in Research and Development and collaboration with design professionals.
Through Actiu’s experience as a manufacturer, it has combined its flair for assimilating new technologies and strong investment in production capabilities to develop real skill and accuracy when working with primary materials such as aluminium, steel or glass and compounded materials such as mfc, fabrics, thermoplastics and composites.
The company’s speed and flexibility allow it to launch new products in a short period of time, while the production system can perform with the same efficiency for large projects and small orders.
Actiu products are produced at their state of the art production facility at the Actiu Technology Park.
The design by Jose Maria Tomas LLavador, was based on sustainability and self- sufficient use of natural resources and includes Europe’s largest rooftop photovoltaic plant with state-of- the-art technology and an output of 7 million kWh of solar energy.
Sustainability and the Environment are top of mind at Actiu. Their responsibility to the environment goes further than researching and developing new technologies to reduce environmental impact, Actiu is actively involved in many activities to conserve the environment.
Actiu provides flexible cost effective solutions with the added reassurance of knowing that the products have been produced in a sustainable way.
About the designer
Created in 2001 by Marcelo Alegre, Alegre Industrial understands that design is like a bridge between the idea and production. Alegre Industrial provides in all its projects effective and lasting solutions in creativity, innovation and experience.
With more than one hundred different products on the market, Alegre Industrial Studio works all the areas of the project, which gives them great knowledge in the production chain. That allows them to ask questions that nobody else does and obtain answers that are efficient solutions day to day.
The teamwork of Alegre Industrial, based on exhaustive studies of the market and dialogue with the customer, has earned recognition and awards as important as ´The Red Dot Award: design product 2012.